YOU WOULD BE AMAZING IN A CARE SETTING! COME AND SEE WHY!
READ ON FOR SOME FUN FILLED FACTS ABOUT WHAT IT IS REALLY LIKE WORKING IN CARE, OR DIVE STRAIGHT IN AND HEAD OVER TO OUR JOBS’ VACANCY PAGE!
Find your perfect job today!
- Did you know St Philip’s Care started life with just two care home, we now have 32 care homes in the St Philip’s portfolio!
- Did you know 1.3 million people work in care!
- Nearly another half a million work in related roles in care, from maintenance to administration.
- We have some incredible members of staff who have worked at the same homes for years! Carers who have worked for 34 years, a maintenance man who has worked for 31 years, a cook for 22 years, a manager for 25 years! Wow!
- We give all our staff extra holiday for loyalty!
- We have a supportive career pathway for those that want to progress.
- We provide fully paid training and induction for all our carers!
- Did you know we pay the National Living Wage and above in all our care homes!
- 16 – 18-year-olds are paid the same salary as their older colleagues unlike many other industries.
- Did you know the 6 Cs of care are: care, compassion, courage, communication, commitment and competence?
- Care is one of the few industries where you can work your way up from a domestic in a care home to a company director!
- Care is a super flexible industry to work in, with different shift patterns and roles to fit in with your life.
- Bank roles enable you to have total control over your working life.
- Our senior management team aren’t on the golf course, they are in our care homes, every week, every month, every year.
Why work in care?
To make a difference
To change a life
To make people smile
To bring happiness
To end loneliness
To promote confidence
To enable independence
To maintain dignity
To be compassionate
Best bit about working in care:
“No two days the same”
“The team spirit”
“St Philips is my family”
“Knowing you have made a difference”
“Good to give back”
“Get my daily step count up!”
“Listening to the stories of our residents”
You don’t need qualifications or previous experience to join the St Philip’s family, all you need is to care. So, head on over to our jobs page and we’ll do the rest!
Explore your future today!
Call us free 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
All our homes are designed for you. From our range of enjoyable and engaging activities to our delicious home-cooked meals, we want to make your life better.
“We pride ourselves on delivering first-rate care to all who live with us. From spending quality time with the residents to ensuring that all our care is compliant and transparent, we support and value our carers and the brilliant job that they do. If you are looking for 24-hour care delivered with kindness and compassion, come and join the St Philips family.” Paul Farmer, CEO, St Philips Care Group.